Chapel Hills Vision Clinic understands that you want a complete primary eye care solution for yourself and your loved ones. That's why our eye doctors in Colorado Springs make a point of offering a variety of services to meet a variety of needs. These services include:
- Eye and Vision Exams - Annual comprehensive eye exams are a critical element of your family's ocular well-being. They allow our optometrists to screen for eye diseases, evaluate how well your eyes are functioning, and test your visual acuity for any limitations that might require corrective lenses.
- Eye Disease and Injury Care - Eye infections, dry eye, cataracts, glaucoma, and other common eye diseases should be evaluated and treated as early in their progress as possible. We can prescribe medications and other remedies to relieve acute eye issues. Even irreversible conditions can often be controlled -- and the sooner we start treating such conditions, the more vision we can preserve.
- Glasses and Frames - If you need glasses to compensate for a refractive error, you couldn't have picked a better optometry center. Chapel Hills Vision Clinic can provide a variety of lens types, materials and coatings to suit your specific needs. we also offer a stunning 1,500 top-quality designer frames to choose from, ensuring that your corrective eyewear enhances your looks as well as your vision.
- Contact Lenses - Contact lenses can serve as a convenient, durable alternative to glasses -- and our eye doctors are happy to provide them. We administer detailed contact lens exams to make certain that the lenses you select are a good match for your eyes, vision prescription, and any underlying health considerations such as dry eye or corneal irregularities. From standard soft contacts to specialized hard-to-fit contacts, we have your lenses.
- Pediatric Vision Care - Comprehensive vision care matters just as much for children as it does for adults. Problems with your child's eye function, ocular wellness and/or visual acuity can interfere in the normal process of vision development, not to mention development of physical coordination and ability to perform in school. We can administer detailed pediatric eye exams from infancy all the way through the school years.
- Eye Surgery Co-Management - LASIK and PRK are advanced, lens-free alternatives to glasses or contacts for individuals who want to correct their refractive errors permanently through surgery. Our optometrists can make the proper referrals to surgical specialists and co-manage your recovery from these procedures. We can also co-manage cataract surgery and other forms of eye surgery to make sure you enjoy the most satisfying long-term outcome.
Our Colorado Springs Optometrists Are Ready to Serve your Family
With this range of primary care services, you'll be able to rest assured that your family's eyes have a bright future. Call (719) 599-5083 to schedule eye exams or other care from any of our Colorado Springs optometrists!